What data do we collect?
The Orchestra collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, address and email address)
How do we collect your data?
The Orchestra receives your data indirectly from the following source:
- Via PayPal when you buy concert tickets from our website
How will we use your data?
The Orchestra collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Email you with information about the Orchestra’s activities
How do we store your data?
The Orchestra securely stores your data in a password-protected account. The Orchestra will keep your data for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
The Orchestra may send you information about activities of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop the Orchestra from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
The Orchestra would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data held by The Orchestra.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Orchestra correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that The Orchestra should complete any information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Orchestra erase your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at: Orchestra of Square Chapel, 11 Marsh Grove Road, Huddersfield HD3 3AQ
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.